In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TotK), investigating the Thyphlo Ruins will give you the Long Dragon quest. All 4 of the ruins tend to trigger 4 different quests, that lead you to a treasure chest containing a sweet loot. But as easy as these quests are, the game describes very little about what exactly you have to do. Similarly, after examining one of the ruins it tells you to display the power of the Sage of Lightning at the end of Long Dragon. If you’re not sure about what the riddle means, then we’ll help you out with it.
How to Complete Long Dragon Quest in TotK
In Tears of the Kingdom (TotK), to complete the Long Dragon quest use the Riju Lightning ability at 0451, 3083, 0175. After using the ability, fire an arrow at a platform or the dragon’s tail found at the same coordinates. And then, it’ll reveal the hidden treasure chest you’re looking for. If you’re still having trouble with the quest, then scroll down for a detailed walkthrough.
- First, go to Thyphlo Ruins located on the northern side of the surface world. (Ruins coordinates 0360 3094 0174)
- Next, investigate the first Ruin from the right. As marked in the images above.
- Doing that will trigger the Long Dragon quest.
- After that, move towards the east direction from the ruins and reach coordinates 0451, 3083, 0175.
- Then, use Vow of Riju, the Sage of Lightning ability there, and fire an arrow at the platform or at the Dragon’s Tail.
- Once you do that, the platform will rise and reveal a Treasure chest that holds 3x Topaz.
Alternatively, players who don’t have Riju’s lightning ability can always use a Shock Fruit on the platform or the Dragon’s Tail.
With that being said, this is everything about how to complete the Long Dragon quest in TotK. If you are looking forward to completing the Thyphlo Ruins, then check out the Six Dragons quest guide. Also, don’t forget to take a look at the best Fuse Materials available in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.