The Finals is a very fast-paced FPS with a unique concept, that has everything to attract new players. However, some of them are unable to try it out as the game gives them the “Login Attempt Failed” error. The TFLA0002 error code can be annoying since you can’t log in you basically can’t play the game. Luckily, there are few things you can do to fix this problem.
The Finals Your Login Attempt Failed please try again Fix
- Link your accounts: You should link your platform account to your Embark ID to fix this issue. Several users on Reddit and Steam threads find this method to work for them. Here is how this method works:
- Go to the Embark ID Login page.
- Here, sign in with your platform account. You can sign in using your:
- Steam account
- PlayStation account
- Xbox account
- This is the same site from where you can change your display name.
- Once, the linking is complete wait for a few seconds.
- Now, start The Finals and it should work.
- In case, this doesn’t work then you can close the game, and restart it again. For players playing on PC, you can also restart your Steam client and launch it from there.
- Check the game’s servers: The other possible reason the game won’t work is if their servers are down. You can check their Twitter to see if they have posted any updates about current server issues. If they are down, then you should wait until they are back up before trying to play again.
- Verify File Integrity: This method may or may not work for you but it is worth the try. Go to your Steam Library and right-click on The Finals. Here go to Properties > Installed Files > Verify integrity of game files. Wait till Steam finishes the scan. If there were any corrupt files they should be replaced and you should be able to play.
Now you shouldn’t get the TFLA0002 Login attempt failed error again. For more help with this game be sure to check our The Finals section.