Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 has all the weapons you need to destroy the opponent. Every piece of equipment and perk will surely help you win the battle. So make sure you quickly unlock the gun you are comfortable with and equip it with all the attachments you want. Many players have already started the grind to unlock the weapons in the game. However, some are having trouble unlinking their wrong account with Activision. If you have also linked the wrong account with Activision, then we’ll help you sign out. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process to Log out of your Activision Account in COD MW2.
How to Log Out of Activision Account in COD MW2?
Here’s how you can easily log out / sign out of your Activision account in COD Modern Warfare 2 (MW2).
- First, go ahead and view the Activision login webpage.
- Next, sign in with the given options. Such as PlayStation, BattleNet, Steam, & Xbox.
- After that, click on your ID and bring down the drop-down window located on the right side of your screen.
- Then, click on the Linked Accounts option.
- And after that, you’ll see all the accounts that you have linked.
- Now, simply click on the Unlink button, and doing so will sign you out of your Activision account easily.
That’s how you can easily log out & unlink your Activision account in COD MW2. Now you can easily link the account you want without any hassle. Many players have also reported that doing so has helped them fix an unable to log in to Activision account error. So if you are also facing the same error then follow the steps mentioned above and you’ll be good to go. While you are here check out how you can increase FPS in the game. Also, take a look at the Best Loadout that you should surely try out. For more tips & tricks check out other COD Modern Warfare 2 guides.