In Genshin Impact there are plenty of things you can farm and get rewards for. No item is unnecessary and serves an important purpose in the game. Just like that the Liyue Shrine of Depths keys is used to unlock chests hidden under the Shrines. However, locating these Shrines is much of a hassle and can take quite a lot of time. But don’t worry we are here for your help. In this article, we will help you with the locations to find all the 10 Liyue Shrine of Depths in Genshin Impact. So without any further ado let’s dive right into it.
How to Find 10 Liyue Shrine of Depths in Genshin Impact? (Locations)
Here are the exact locations to find all 10 Liyue Shrine of Depths in Genshin Impact. However, before that make sure you have all the required keys that are needed to unlock the chests. If you do then take a look at the map mentioned above.
- The first Shrine is located in the southern part of the Guyun Stone Forest Island. To reach there you can always teleport to the nearest waypoint and then use Cyro character to move forward.
- The second Shrine can be found beside the lingju Pass. Simply head to the nearest waypoint of the marked area and explore the lake and you’ll find the Shrine you are looking for.
- Third Shrine is located between Tianqiu Valley & Dunyu. So simply teleport to the area marked on the map to and you’ll find the Shrine easily.
- Finding this Liyue Shrine of Depths in Genshin Impact will be easy. Simply teleport to the Nantianmen nearest waypoint and on the eastern side, you’ll spot the Shrine in open.
- To find the fifth shrine the player will need to teleport to the South of Mt. Aozang. And in the Southeast direction, you’ll find the Shrine overlooking the river.
- To get to the sixth shrine teleport to the nearest waypoint of the marked location. After that keep heading in the northeast direction of Mt. Aozang and between mountains & ridges you’ll find the it.
- Here the player will have to go further North of Mt. Aozang and keep climbing the mountain until the Shrine is spotted.
- To find this Shrine the player will need to take the Wuwang Hill waypoint and keep heading northwest in the direction of Qingce Village between the lakes look for a cave opening and you’ll be good to go.
- Players can obtain the second last Liyue Shrine of Depths by heading to the waypoint located on the upper right side of the Stone Gate. And then keep heading in the southeast direction.
- The last Shrine is found in the southeast direction of the Sal Terrae waypoint. Simply teleport there and keep heading to the marked location.
These were all the locations to find all 10 Liyue Shrine of Depths in Genshin Impact. Simply head to the mentioned areas and open the chest to collect several rewards. While you are here check out how you can find the Inazuma Shrine Of Depths in the game. For more tips & tricks check out other Video game guides.