Genshin Impact is one of those games that never fails to entertain players with its engaging quests. The game has a huge open-world map for you to explore with multiple regions on it. Exploring such areas is worth your time as you get various resources through it. Inazuma is one such region in the map of Teyvat that carries a huge amount of high-quality loot for you. Some of them can be found locked inside the chests of the Shrine of Depths. If you are one of those players looking to reach the Shrine of Depths in the Inazuma region of Genshin Impact, then this article is all you need. Check out this guide that features the location of all the Shrines.
Where to Find all Inazuma Shrine of Depths in Genshin
Before we move further, please keep a note that the Shrines of Depths are locked and require a key to unlock. Shrine of Depths Keys are found as rewards by completing Story Quest “ACT 2 – Defeat Raiden Shogun.” In addition, you can also acquire it by leveling up the Inazuma Statue of the Seven to levels 2,4, and 6. Moreover, the Keys are also obtained by reaching levels 8 and 18 in Sakura Favors at Grand Narukami Shrine. Once you have obtained the keys, head over to the following locations to locate the Shrine of Depths in Genshin Impact.
- The 1st Shrine of Depths can be found on a small island located to the northwest of Narukami Island.
- The 2nd Shrine of Depths can be found in the eastern region of Chinju Forest.
- For the 3rd Shrine of Depths in Genshin, players should head over to the northern waypoint of Tatarasuna Island. Upon reaching there, move toward the southern side where you will find a cliff. Right there you will find the third Shrine of Depths.
- To get your hands on the 4th Shrine, head over to the western side of the Shakkei Pavilion.
- The 5th Shrine of Depths can be found on the eastern side of the Serpent’s Head region near the edge of a mountain cliff.
- Speaking of the 6th Shrine of Depths, head over to the southwestern side of Jakotsu Mine near a cliff with an ocean view.
- The 7th Shrine of Depths in Genshin can be found by reaching a small pond on the north eastern side of Sangonomiya Shrine.
- While in Koseki Village of Seirai Island, head to the northwestern side to reach the 8th Shrine of Depths over a mountain.
- Teleport to the Waypoint on the top of Shirikoro Peak. From there, jump to the southwestern side to locate the 9th Shrine of Depth in Genshin Impact.
- To reach the 10th and final Shrine of Depths, teleport to the Waypoint at Chirai Shrine. Now, move to the southeastern side of the Chirai Shrine to locate the Shrine of Depth on the other side.
That’s where you can locate all the Shrine of Depths in the Inazuma region of Genshin Impact. While you are here, make sure to check out our Genshin Impact guides.