Do you know how to make a Lightning Rod in Minecraft? Well, it is a fairly easy process to do so and one that doesn’t take much effort. So, let’s find out how to craft this item in the game.
How to craft a Lightning Rod in Minecraft?
- To craft and make a Lightning Rod you will have to first mine Copper Ores in the game.
- You will now need to go and interact with the furnace.
- Next, melt the copper ores done into copper ingots.
- Make sure that you have at least a minimum of three copper ingots before you start crafting.
- Now, place the blocks one over the other on a crafting block.
- After this, you can place your lightning rod wherever you want.
- You can also place it on your roof to save your house from lightning strikes.
The Lightning Rod in Minecraft helps to protect you from Lightning strikes as well as from players who have a trident with the Channeling Enhancement. If your home is an area where there are no tall structures, the Lightning Rod is a good investment.
Also Read: How To Get Sweeping Edge In Minecraft?
Just like in real life the Lightning will be diverted into the ground and will stop your house from becoming a fireball. You will also save yourself from getting electrocuted which is a plus.
However, if you were wondering whether you can use the Lightning Rod to summon a skeleton house trap, you won’t be able to do that. Skeleton traps are rare occurrences on the map and Minecraft plans to keep it that way for now.
This is everything you need to know about how to make the Lightning Rod in Minecraft. Now that you are here have a look at how to craft a Water Breathing Potion.