Sims 4 launched its new Werewolves Game Pack. You can play as one of the howlers under the moonlight. Many Sims fans are rushing to join this DLC pack and start their journey as a werewolf. You can explore the world of Moonwood Mill and discover what it means to be a werewolf as you begin your new lycanthrope life. There are different werewolf ranks that you can play, and players are looking for ways to level up in Sims 4. If you are looking for the same, let’s check out the answer in this guide.
How to Level Up Werewolf Rank in Sims 4
If you are wondering how to become a werewolf, then check out this guide first. There are quite a few actions that you need to do to level up your werewolf rank. It also depends on which character you choose and how you turned into a werewolf. Whether you were bitten or were born into lycanthrope is also important for your current rank. Here’s what you need to do to level up:
- Start completing all werewolf-related activities.
- Socializing with other werewolves is a must in leveling up.
- Mark your territory by accessing these skills from the Abilities menu.
- Take a wolf nap and read werewolf material.
- If you interact with a wolf in your pack, you will be able to talk with them or do pack socialization by fighting with them, playing Tug of War, or sharing experiences.
- You can even mentor the young werewolves and share your ideas and wisdom.
Interacting with wolves in the Moonwood Mill is a must if you wish to level up. Once a green wolf-like symbol appears that allows you to level up one skill.
There are five basic ranks of werewolf:
- Pup – Rank 1
- Runt – Rank 2
- Prime – Rank 3
- Veteran – Rank 4
- Apex – Rank 5
That’s all you need from this guide on how to level up the Werewolf rank in Sims 4. While you are here, make sure you check out how to use Werewolf Cheat Codes, and other Sims 4 guides, tips, and tricks right here on Gamer Tweak.