While playing Disney Mirrorverse it is a good idea to level and rank up your characters. This is because as you progress the story the foes will get stronger and tougher. Hence you will also need better guardians if you plan to challenge the higher difficulty modes in this game. But worry not the leveling process is quite straightforward once you know about it. So in this guide let us check how to level and rank up your Guardians in Disney Mirrorverse.
How to Level Up Guardians in Disney Mirrorverse
In order to level up your Guardians in this game, you need to use XP Motes. Here is how to level them up:
- Tap on the Guardians button on the bottom left corner of the main screen.
- Here you will see all the guardians you have unlocked.
- Tap on the Guardian that you wish to level up.
- On the right side of the screen, tap on the Upgrade button.
- Next tap on the plus icon on the slider to increase the level of your guardian. If you have a lot of XP Motes then you can increase multiple levels at once.
- Tap on the Level up button.
This will level up your Guardian.
There are three types of XP Motes that you can use to upgrade your Guardian. But you cannot use any XP Mote, you need to use the one for your Guardian’s class. These are all the XP Motes in the game:
- Minor XP Mote: Use it to level up your guardian from level 1-20. Its icon looks like a single flame.
- Major XP Mote: Use it to level up your guardian from level 21-50. Its icon looks like a double flame in yin yang alignment.
- Superior XP Mote: Use it to level up your guardian from level 51-100. Its icon looks like three flames in a circle.
As explained previously you cannot just use any mote for every Guardian, although there is one exception to this rule. These are the 5 categories of XP Motes in the game:
- Support XP Mote: Represented in green color, use it to level up Support Guardians.
- Tank XP Mote: Represented in blue color, use it to level up Tank Guardians.
- Ranged XP Mote: Represented in yellow color, use it to level up Ranged Guardians.
- Melee XP Mote: Represented in red color, use it to level up Ranged Guardians.
- Universal XP Mote: Represented in white color, use it to level up any Guardian in the game.
How to Rank Up your Guardians
In order to keep leveling up your Guardian, you should rank them up. Here is how to do that:
- Level up your Guardian to level 10.
- Next, collect and use the Tier 1 Diamond. Depending on your character’s class you can also use the other gems.
- You also need 150 Gold.
- Once you have these you can rank up your Guardian.
This was just the rank-up process at level 10. You can check how many gold and what tier gems you need for further upgrades at the Guardian details section of the game.
These are the different gems you can use in this game to rank up your guardians:
- Diamond (Tiers 1-4): Used to Rank up any guardian in the game.
- Emerald (Tiers 1-4): Used to Rank up Support guardians.
- Sapphire (Tiers 1-4): Used to Rank up Tank guardians.
- Topaz (Tiers 1-4): Used to Rank up Ranged guardians.
- Ruby (Tiers 1-4): Used to Rank up Melee guardians.
That covers everything you need to know about how to level up your guardians in Disney Mirrorverse and how to rank them up. If you like playing this game then you might find these other topics useful on how to farm arctic fragments, unlock hard mode, and all Disney Mirrorverse Codes.