Minecraft has endless possibilities for having fun, and with mods and texture packs, the fun increases. Mods and Texture Packs change the game in such that it feels like we are playing a different game altogether. Here I am going to show you how you can get the LEGO Texture Pack in Minecraft.
Minecraft LEGO Texture Pack Download
Applying a Shader or a Texture Pack in Minecraft is as easy as installing the files and putting them in the game folders. Below I have listed the steps you will have to perform to make your Minecraft World into a LEGO one.
- Firstly you need to find the Texture pack, you can download the files from Mod Creators like Macio6 who made MineBricks, or Wabbabrick who made Brixel.
- After you have downloaded the Texture Pack, install the OptiFine Mod. This Mod will not only help you integrate the Texture Pack into your Minecraft game but also improve your gaming experience. I suggest you read their website for more in-depth knowledge.
- Also along with the OptiFine Mod install the SEUS PTGI shader file as this Mod will make your Minecraft World photo realistic.
- Now you should have all that you require to enter the World of LEGOS. Startup your Minecraft Client.
- On the Minecraft Launcher, Select the OptiFine 1.16,5 version, both the Texture Packs that I suggested are supported on Minecraft 1.16.5.
- If you cant find the OptiFine version then go to Installations and check all of the version options above.
- Once you have done this, Run the Game.
- After that click on Options>Video Settings>Shaders and then add your Shader files to that page.
- Now just click on the LEGO Shader pack and the game will reload.
With this, the LEGO Texture pack should get applied to your world. Hopefully, this helped you with installing the Shader Packs you desire. You can also check out our guides on Pixel Generators and Item Frames.