Legendary Cores are part of the Steel Reign update in Fallout 76. These new cores are crafting components and they are similar to the legendary modules, which were part of the previous editions of the game. You can give Legendary attributes to ordinary items by using the Legendary Cores. In this article, we will show you how to get them
How To Get Legendary Cores In Fallout 76 Steel Reign?
Keep reading to learn how you can get Legendary Cores in Fallout 76.
- You can get these new items by taking part in Daily Ops, Seasonal Events and Public Events in the game.
- You will find Legendary Cores in Fallout 76 by their presence on the in-game map events, highlighted with exclamation marks.
- While playing the game, your best chance of acquiring the Legendary Cores is by playing Public Events.
- Other factors that influence your chances of getting these cores is the difficulty of the event you are playing, coupled with your own performance.
- You can further boost your opportunities by teaming up with your friends. Doing so will increase the possibility of getting Legendary Cores.
- If you play events like Free Range, Project Paradise, A Colossal Problem and Encryptid, you can earn up to 8 of these cores. Be sure to pay attention to the other Public Events, as playing these too can earn you a minimum of 1 Legendary Core for each time you complete them successfully.
- You can also acquire these Legendary Cores from scoreboard rewards.
- After you successfully acquire the Legendary Cores by completing the events mentioned above, you can use them to grant Legendary attributes to non-legendary items like power armor, weapons and armor.
- Check out how you can do so below.
How To Use Legendary Cores?
- Now that you have your Legendary Cores, you can use them along with Legendary Modules. You can purchase Modules with scrip.
- To do so, go to a Weapon or Armor Workbench.
- Once you do so, you can choose the items that you want to grant the Legendary attributes to.
- After you do so, you will need to select the Legendary Mod slot. Pick a slot that is of your interest.
- Of all these slots, the 3-Star Legendary Mod is the most powerful.
- After you select the slot, you will see that a random assortment of Legendary attributes will be applied to the item.
- You can choose to keep repeating this process until you get the item you want.
- Once you have the mods of your choice, you can implement them to turn your ordinary weapons into Legendary ones.
And that brings us to the end of this article. We hope you learnt all you need to know about the new Legendary Cores in Fallout 76. If you keep taking part in Public Events and perform well, you will surely receive these cores in abundance.
Now that you know all about Legendary Cores, check out how to find companions in Fallout 76.