The Skyward Strike is one of the most popular moves in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD. This move will shoot a projectile based on light at both enemies as well as other important items. In this article, we will show you how you can execute it perfectly.
How to Perform a Skyward Strike in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD?
Check out how you can perfectly use the Skyward Strike with the steps below:
- To begin this move, you can give your joy-con some time to charge up. An animation will also be displayed whenever this happens.
- After it has been charged successfully, swing it in the direction where you need it.
- You will then find a beam glowing in the same direction as the one you chose.
- If you use regular controls, you can follow the same directions. The only difference is that you will only need to tilt your right stick upwards.
- The best time to use this move is at the end of the dungeons and other places.
- You should use it on pretty much any triforce crests and goddesses. Additionally, you can also use this move against bosses and enemies as long as you can perfectly execute it.
- This move works best on airborne enemies like birds and bats too.
- When you use your sword, hold it up so that it charges. Give it a second or two to charge.
This brings us to the end of this guide on how to execute a Skyward Strike in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD. As you may have now seen, this is a very powerful and popular move in the game. Once you perfect it, you will be able to execute it to its highest potential.
If you found this guide helpful, check out how to save in Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD.