Are you wondering how to manually save your progress in Zelda Skyward Sword? Well, it is a pretty easy process overall and not one that will leave your head scratching, unlike some other games. So, scroll down and find out how to save your in-game progress manually.
How to manually save your game in Zelda Skyward Sword?
- To save your game progress you will first have to find a Bird Statue in the game.
- Now, just go very close to this statue and stand.
- You will be able to see an interactive button pop up on your screen.
- Click on the button prompt, which is the ‘A’ button on Nintendo Switch consoles.
- Now, you will find an option to Save the game.
- Click on the Save button and you will be able to find a list of in-game save slots.
- Choose which slot you want to save the game in and confirm your choice by clicking on the save button once again.
- You can even choose to overwrite any of your previous progress by selecting a prior save file in Zelda Skyward Sword.
- This will bring up a prompt that will ask you if you want to overwrite progress on your previous file.
- Click on yes and save your new progress.
- You can also pause the game midway and choose the ‘Save and Quit’ option.
- This will save your game progress automatically.
- When you return to the game, you will start from the last checkpoint that you interacted with.
- The game also does have an autosave feature that will save the game without you resorting to all these measures.
This is everything you need to know about how to save game in Zelda Skyward Sword. Now that you are here make sure to have a look at how to get the Slingshot in Zelda.