Looking for a Leather Jacket in Sons of the Forest? Then you have just arrived at the right place. While surviving in the woods, you will be facing extreme climatic conditions. The most stressful thing to tackle for your character will be cold and wetness. Thankfully, we have several outfits such as a Leather Jacket that can easily protect against the cold & water. However, it is not readily available and will require you to do a bit of exploration. So, what can you do to get your hands on a Leather Jacket? Check out this guide to know.
Sons of the Forest Leather Jacket Location
You can obtain the Leather Jacket at 2 different locations on the map. Here are both of the locations:
Leather Jacket Location #1
The 1st location where you can find the Leather Jacket is on the southeastern side of the map. For your reference, we have marked the location on the image above. Once you reach the location, you will see the crashed plane. You can collect the Leather Jacket from a corpse inside that crashed plane.
Leather Jacket Location #2
The 2nd location is the cave where you can obtain a Rebreather. Anyways, you can get the Leather Jacket from this cave located on the western side of the map (near the coast). We have marked the location in the image above.
Here are the directions for obtaining a Leather Jacket in Sons of the Forest:
- Enter the cave by passing through the gap between thing walls and keep walking.
- Crouch and move ahead forward when you reach the area with a lower roof.
- Further, keep walking and mostly stay on the right side.
- Deep inside the cave, you will find the Leather Jacket stuck on the ceiling next to a hanging corpse.
How to Equip Leather Jacket in SOTF?
Like the rest of the outfits in Sons of the Forest, you can wear the Leather Jacket from the Inventory. Here’s how:
- You can press the I key button to open your Inventory and equip the Leather Jacket.
- Alternatively, you can also give the white Leather Jacket outfit to Kelvin.
- Due to its high waterproofing stats, it can protect you against wetness.
- On the contrary, you can’t use it in extremely cold conditions.
- Moreover, it has low comfort stats that does not make it an ideal jacket comparatively.
That covers everything about the Leather Jacket in Sons of the Forest. Meanwhile, you are here, make sure to check out other Sons of the Forest Guides on Gamer Tweak.