Overwatch gets a new character named Kiriko Kamori in its sequel and ever since the release of the gameplay trailer, players have been curious to find out who is the voice actor for Kiriko in OW2. Here’s all you need to know about the voice artists and the other games and TV series where you may have heard their work.
Who is the Kiriko OW2 Voice Actor?
Overwatch 2’s Kiriko is voiced by actress Sally Amaki in English and Fairouz Ai in Japanese.
Past Work by Sally Amaki – Kiriko’s English Voice Actress
Sally Amaki has been credited as an actress for various anime TV series like:
- Tomo-chan Is a Girl!
- Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia
- Kaguya-sama: Love is War
Past Work by Fairouz Ai – Kiriko’s Japanese Voice Actress
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R (video game)
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (TV Series)
- Smile of the Arsnotoria: The Animation (TV Series)
- The Demon Girl Next Door (TV Series)
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Go Rush!! (TV Series)
- Skeleton Knight in Another World (TV Series)
- Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon (TV Series)
- And many more!
Who is Kiriko?
Kiriko’s character has been created by drawing inspiration from Japanese folklore and Shinto which is a folk religion in Japan. She has been described as a wall climbing, Kunai-wielding support hero who is helped by her kitsune spirit.
- She can also channel a burst of talisman (Healing Ofuda) that can find and heal targeted allies.
- Another important ability is the Swift Step which allows her to teleport directly to an ally, even through walls.
- When allies are hit by the Protection Suzu ability, they become invulnerable for a short period of time and are cleansed of most negative effects.
- Kirsune Rush – This ultimate ability will summon a fox spirit that will rush forward and speed up the movement, attack speed and cooldown of your team that follows its path.
That’s everything about the voice actor of Kiriko in Overwatch 2 and an introduction to the hero herself. Check out her gameplay trailer and origin story videos here: