MultiVersus is a fun action-platform video game featuring a roster of iconic characters and more coming up in the future. These characters include Batman, Arya Stark, Shaggy, and more characters. But as its hype keeps on rising, there are some bugs and issues within this platformer game. One of these issues includes the Knockback Influence (KBI) tutorial. Even after endless tries players are unable to complete this tutorial. Not to worry, here’s our guide on how to fix the KBI tutorial not working issue in MultiVersus.
How to Fix KBI Tutorial Not Working in MultiVersus
Knockback Influence or KBI Tutorial is one of the final in-game tutorials in the game. This tutorial guides players on not getting knocked away from the arena or platform. Players are pitted against Wonder Woman as they play Wonder Woman. But as players get on with the tutorial and follow all the instructions, they are getting constantly rung out by the Princess of Amazon. That’s because of some balance changes in the most recent update that have drastically increased her shield-bash attack to 100.
There is a workaround or exploit for completing this tutorial. So, here’s how to fix the KBI tutorial for Console Players:
Xbox & PlayStation Players
Follow these steps:
- Keep on following the instructions as shown in the tutorial.
- When Wonder Woman uses the Shield-Bash attack, hold the Analog-stick in the bottom-left direction.
- As you hold it down, hit the PS button or the Guide (Xbox) button.
- But you need to time and execute this workaround right.
- You need to do this when Wonder Woman’s Shield-Bash animation is halfway through.
- As soon as you see white sparkles from her shield, hold the analog stick and hit the home screen button right away.
This will hopefully complete the tutorial and fix your issue.
PC Players (Steam)
- Similar to console players, PC players can complete the KBI tutorial with ease.
- All you need to do is hit the left directional key and Alt + Tab keys.
- But make sure to execute this exploit when Wonder Woman’s animation is halfway done.
Although if the above workarounds didn’t fix the issue, we suggest waiting for an update or patch by the devs.
That’s everything covered on how to fix the KBI tutorial not working issue in MultiVersus. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to equip a new ring out, how to change team color, and more MultiVersus Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.