The Moonveil Katana is one of the most powerful weapons in Elden Ring, and with the right build (like the Mystic Swordsman), you can achieve wonders with it. Using the best stats and upgrades can give you amazing performance advantages. However, if you are new to the game, learning about all of these perks can be rather difficult. To make things easier, we have got just the guide for you. Here, we will show you all you need to do to get the best build for this weapon in Elden Ring, along with its location.
Best Moonveil Katana Build & Location in Elden Ring – Mystic Swordsman
Weapons for Mystic Swordsman Katana Build in Elden Ring
- Moonveil Katana – Has Passive Effects that cause a blood loss buildup of 50. To use this weapon, you need 12 Strength, 18 Dexterity, and 23 Intelligence.
- Serpent Bow – To use this bow for this Mystic Swordsman Katana build, you will need 8 Strength, 15 Dexterity, and 11 Arcane.
- Carian Knight’s Shield – You need 10 Strength, 10 Dexterity, and 15 Intelligence for the ability to use this shield.
Armor for Mystic Swordsman Katana Build
- Bandit Boots
- Skeletal Mask
- Raptor’s Black Feathers
- Godskin Apostle Bracelets
Talismans for Mystic Swordsman Katana Build
- Radgon’s Soreseal – Using this talisman for the Elden Ring Mystic Swordsman Katana builds in Elden Ring results in an enhancement to attributes.
- Dragonscrest Shield – This shield gives a boost to your physical damage negation.
- Stargazer Heirloom – You can use the Stargazer Heirloom to enhance your intelligence.
- Gold Scarab – This talisman enhances the number of runes you receive by defeating enemies.
Flask for Mystic Swordsman Katana Build in Elden Ring
- Flask of Cerulean Tears – Helps reduce FP.
- Wondrous Physick – This flask bestows different special effects.
- Mimic Tear Ashes – This ash in the Mystic Swordsman Katana build helps summon the Mimic Tear Spirit.
- Vigor – 30
- Mind – 14
- Endurance – 10
- Strength – 9
- Dexterity – 59
- Intelligence – 40
- Faith – 8
- Arcane – 14
Moonveil Katana Location
To get to the location of the Moonveil Katana, head over to Caelid. Once here, you need to go to the Gael Tunnel. Enter the tunnel and fight some of the usual enemies you come across. Once you do so, make your way towards the end of the tunnel and then battle the Magma Wyrm Dragon. Defeat it to earn the Katana as a reward!
So there you have it. This is all you need to know about the Mystic Swordsman build for the Katana in Elden Ring. As you can see, this build makes the best use of the powerful Katana, helping unleash its potency.
And now that you know about this build, take a look at our Elden Ring Guides.