The Monopoly Go tournament is back, offering thousands of Dice Rolls, Gold Packs, and Cash. You’ll be competing against others to become the ultimate wilderness champion. The Jungle Journey event is similar to its other tournaments. It will stay active for 24 hours. After which rewards will be distributed according to rank. The event started on the 8th of November 2023 at 13:00 EST and will end on the 9th of November 2023 at 13:00 EST. Your goal is to score as many points as possible to get not only the milestone but also rank rewards.
With that said, you might be curious about the rewards you’ll earn from ranks. If you are, then you have landed in the right place. We have covered the list of all the rewards and milestones for the Jungle Journey Tournament in Monopoly GO. So, check it out before the event ends.
All Monopoly Go Jungle Journey Milestones & Rewards List
Here is the list of rewards you’ll get in the ranks. Unfortunately, we don’t have a milestone list, when we get it, we’ll add it too. Till then, you can focus on getting these ranks:
- 1st Rank – Cash x75, 1500 Free Dice Rolls, and 5-Star Special Purple Sticker Pack.
- 2nd Rank – Cash x40, 750 Free Dice Rolls, and 5-Star Special Purple Sticker Pack.
- 3rd Rank – Cash x30, 600 Free Dice Rolls, and 5-Star Gold Purple Sticker Pack.
- 4th Rank – Cash x25, 500 Free Dice Rolls, and 5-Star Gold Purple Sticker Pack.
- 5th Rank – Cash x20, 400 Free Dice Rolls, and 5-Star Gold Purple Sticker Pack.
- 6th Rank – Cash x15, 350 Free Dice Rolls, and 4-Star Gold Blue Sticker Pack.
- 7th Rank – Cash x12.5, 300 Free Dice Rolls, and 4-Star Gold Blue Sticker Pack.
- 8th Rank – Cash x12.5, and 250 Free Dice Rolls
- 9th Rank – Cash x10, and 200 Free Dice Rolls
- 10th Rank – Cash x10, and 200 Free Dice Rolls
- 11th to 15th Ranks – Cash x5, and 50 Free Dice Rolls.
- 16th to 50th Ranks – Cash
How to Score Points in Monopoly GO Jungle Journey Tournament?
Every milestone you clear gives certain rewards, like Dice Rolls, Sticker Packs, Cash, or some boost. And with each milestone, your rank increases or decreases. Though we are unsure how players are selected to compete against you, it seems like it’s random.
You have to score points by collecting special currency, which can be seen by tapping on the “i” icon in the upper left corner of the Tournament detail. In the Jungle Journey event, that special currency is Binoculars. You get them by landing on these:
- Blocked: +2 Points
- Success: +4 Points
- Bank Heist
- Small: +4 Points
- Large: +6 Points
- Bankrupt: + 8 Points
Now, you might already know this, but by using Multiplier you can get bigger rewards. The Points earned with the multiplier will also multiply giving more Binoculars at once. While using x10 Multiplier I performed a shutdown which got blocked, and gave me 20 Binoculars.
That’s everything covered about this topic. If you found this guide useful and want to get regular tournament and events updates, check out our dedicated section for Monopoly Go guides. There we bring everything from the upcoming events to the game mechanism, like what happens to the extra Stickers and how to send Stars.