While playing COD Mobile, you may have been taken aback by nameless players in the multiplayer shooter. And it might have made you wonder right away how players manage to have their names appear blank or invisible on their name cards. Fortunately, it’s not as difficult as it seems and with the right combination of a few characters, you will be able to do it on your own.
Nonetheless, a lot of players prefer their in-game name to be visible, to have a proper multiplayer experience amongst other players. Not to mention, in order to have an invisible or blank name in CODM, you will have to get your hands on the Rename Card which might cost you some credits. Although, if you wish to join the trend and be nameless, then here is a guide you should check out further.
How to Set Blank Name in Call of Duty Mobile
To set a blank or invisible name in Call of Duty Mobile, the very first thing you will have to do is to purchase a Rename Card from the store. The card is available for players for around 500 COD Points or 1000 Credits in the game. With that out of the way, here are the steps you can follow to get an invisible name in CODM:
- Launch Call of Duty Mobile on your device.
- Tap on your profile in the top left corner of your screen.
- Once you open up the player profile, simply tap on the Pencil icon next to your name.
- After that, you can use any special characters available or simply copy and paste this “¬¤¬”.
- Since the game requires a unique username which is available, you will need to find a new character combination with those special characters.
- It will take you a few tries to find the right combination that hasn’t already been taken.
- Once done, tap on Change and you will have a blank name on your name card.
- You can always rename it again with a new rename card in CODM.
However, with that being said, it is worth mentioning that you will be able to change the name once every three days. Meaning, that after changing the name once, you will have to wait another three days and have another rename card to change it once again.
That’s everything covered in this guide. If you find this guide helpful, be sure to go through our dedicated Call of Duty Mobile Guides section, right here on Gamer Tweak.