Vampire Survivors is one of the most addictive Roguelike games I have ever tried. Enter the Dungeons and battle the creatures and in the meanwhile, make sure to pick all the precious items. This may include Weapons & Relics which surely does help to progress further in the game. One of the Relics known as Gracia’s Mirror unlocks a new mode similar to Hyper Mode for all the Stages. This mode is known as Inverse Mode and it brings one of the most drastic changes in the game’s mechanics. Wondering about it right? Check out this guide that features everything about the Inverse Mode in Vampire Survivors.
What is Inverse Mode in Vampire Survivors?
As mentioned above, the drastic change that Inverse mode brings is that it absolutely flips the Stage upside down. In addition, the monsters appearing in this mode will have more health and speed. Although, the devs are generous as they give high rewards for high risk. To unlock the Inverse Mode in Vampire Survivors, all you got to do is obtain a Relic known as Gracia’s Mirror.
How to Get Gracia’s Mirror & Unlock Inverse Mode
Gracia’s Mirror can be obtained from a secret stage known as Eudaimonia Machine. Please note that you will have to collect all the 11 Standard Stage Relics for this secret stage to appear. Here are all the Relics and their location:
- Grim Grimoire – West of Inlaid Library.
- Ars Gouda – South of Dairy Plant
- Milky Way Map – South of Dairy Plant
- Magic Banger – Southeast of Green Acres
- Sorceress’ Tears – South of Gallo Tower
- Glass Vizard – Purchase it from Merchant in Moongolow
- Mindbender – Need to fill 50x Entries in the Collection Menu
- Yellow Sign – East of Holy Forbidden
- Forbidden Scrolls of Morbane – Obtained as loot from Sketamari toward the south of Bone Zone
- Great Gospel – Dropped after defeating the final boss in Cappella Magna Stage.
- Randomazzo – North of Gallo Tower
The Eudaimonia Machine should now be available in the Stage Selection screen. Enter that Stage and walk upwards until you encounter a black shadow-type creature. Further, interact with it and select ‘Too Easy’ to finally obtain Gracia’s Mirror in Vampire Survivors. Upon collecting the Relic, the game will restart and the title screen will appear inverted. This is because the Inverse Mode is finally unlocked in Vampire Survivors.
While in the Stage Selection Menu, you can now tick the Inverse box. The Inverse Mode is now playable in your Vampire Survivors.
Also Read | All Vampire Survivors Cheat Codes
That’s everything covered on the Inverse Mode in Vampire Survivors. If you found this guide helpful, then make sure to check out our other Vampire Survivors guides on Gamer Tweak.