Pokemon Unite is the MOBA title from The Pokemon Company on the Nintendo. Being a MOBA game brings a lot of issues that many online games suffer. Bugs & errors occur from time to time and can be easily fixed. One such Error the Pokemon Unite Community is facing is the Insufficient Storage Error. This Error will not allow the player to enter into the game. This can be frustrating as a simple reboot to your Nintendo Switch does not fix it. In this guide, I will show you how to fix the Insufficient Storage Error in Pokemon Unite.
Pokemon Unite Insufficient Storage Error Fix
The Insufficient Storage Error in Pokemon Unite may seem like a big problem. It could be that severe but the fix to it is pretty simple. Follow the below steps to fix the error easily.
- Make sure you have completely exited Pokemon Unite.
- Now open up Pokemon Unite with the Plus Button.
- This should be the Options Button.
- Now scroll to the Manage Software option on the Left.
- Under it, you will multiple options of which Archive Software will be there.
- Click on it, this will open up a prompt message asking you if you want to Archive the game or Cancel it.
- Select the Archive option and the Game Icon, as well as your Saved Data, will only remain on your Nintendo Switch.
- Click on OK to Confirm.
- Now in your Options Menu, Scroll to Software Update and click on the Re-download Software.
- This will download Pokemon Unite onto your Nintendo Switch.
- After it is done Downloading, go back to the Software Update option in the Options Menu & select the Via the Internet option.
- Now click on Pokemon Unite and boot it up.
- Your game should now open. This means the Pokemon Unite Insufficient Storage Error is fixed.
This was all about the Pokemon Unite Insufficient Storage Error Fix. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check our other guides like How To Fix The Login Error in Pokemon Unite