Pokemon Unite is a fun and interesting 5v5 MOBA developed by The Pokemon Company. But what isn’t fun is the game going down, and you being unable to log in. Where there are a lot of players playing at the same time, the servers are bound to have some hiccups from time to time. So in this guide let us take a look at how to solve and fix the login error in Pokemon Unite.
How to Fix Login Error in Pokemon Unite – Solve Login Issue
These are all the possible ways you can try to fix the login error. You can try one or all of the given below fixes until the issue is resolved.
- Restart the Game: It is a very simple fix as a lot of time games face issues connecting to their servers. So a simple restart of the game should help it connect back to the server and let you log in.
- Check for updates: The game needs to be up to date in order to work properly. See if there are any updates that you haven’t installed and update your game.
- Take a Speed Test: The issue could be that your internet is working but just barely. And that can cause connectivity issues with the servers.
- Check server status: There could be a chance that your internet and device are working fine, but the servers are under maintenance. You can check for the server status in Pokemon Unite’s official Twitter account. They regularly update players about any server maintenance period, outage due to overload, or any incoming game updates.
- Restart your device: This fix is as old as time but also one that gets the job done. Restarting your device and then starting the game could fix the issue.
- Check your internet connection: Chance is the issue isn’t with the game’s server but with your connection. You could check your internet connection by playing another online game, loading a website, or taking a speed test.
- Reboot your router: A lot of times the router needs to be refreshed in order for it to work properly. When you switch off your router be sure to let it stay off for a minimum of 10 seconds before turning it back on.
- Toggle Flight mode: Sometimes the issue could be with your phone’s service provider. And if restarting your phone doesn’t help then turning off and on the flight mode could help solve connection issues.
- Reconnect to the network: Simply disconnect and forget the wifi you are using to play the game. Wait for a few seconds and reconnect to the same wifi to see if it helps.
- Uninstall and reinstall the game: This last resort is a bit much but if none of the above fixes work this might do the trick for you.
That covers everything you need to know on how to solve the login error in pokemon unite. If you like playing this game be sure to check out our other guides on how to check the server status of Pokemon Unite.