Minecraft BSL Shaders 1.17 will help you enhance the graphics in the latest version of the game which will elevate your overall experience to the next level. With it, your world will look much more realistic than the base game as it provides high customization as well as optimization. You can get shadows, volumetric lighting, ambient occlusion and more effects with it which is something most players would love. So, let’s get right into how to download and install this BSL shaders pack for Minecraft 1.17.
How to Download and Install Minecraft BSL Shaders 1.17?
For those who want to try out the BSL Shaders pack for Minecraft 1.17, follow these simple steps:
- First, you need to download and install Optifine 1.17.
- Next, you require the BSL Shader pack which you can download from Curseforge.
- Once you have downloaded it, search for .minecraft\shaderpacks. You can find it by typing %appdata% in the search bar.
- In this folder, you need to paste or drag the BSL Shader zipped file right there.
- Start the Minecraft Launcher.
- Select Options > Video Settings > Shaders and choose the appropriate Optifine version from there.
- That’s pretty much it. With that done, you can start playing and get a better visual experience of the game.
Although some shaders haven’t been updated to 1.17, they all work properly with the 1.17 version of Minecraft.
Also Read | Best Minecraft Shaders 1.17
So go ahead and use the shader pack to transform your world. Customize the options and make changes as per your requirement and get the best output from it in your game. It’s a trusted shader so you can use it to add more life to your world in the easiest possible way.
If you have installed Optifine 1.17 and the Shaders button is greyed out, do check out the reason behind it.
Now, there’s a whole lot of new content added in this massive update. We’ve covered all of it in our Minecraft guides so check them out as well. You may uncover some hidden secrets this way. Also check out guides on Forge 1.17, Fabric 1.17 and more right here on Gamer Tweak.