How To Increase Stamina In Story Of Seasons: Friends Of Mineral Town?
Struggling to keep your energy levels up in the game? Is fatigue causing issues? Don't worry, here's our guide on how to increase stamina in Story Of Seasons: Friends Of Mineral Town.
Farming is a tiring job, especially if you have to transform it into a thriving field packed with crops. Moreover, you have to water them, harvest them and also care for livestock too. Doing work will reduce your stamina so it is important to know how to increase stamina in Story Of Seasons: Friends Of Mineral Town. Look no further, because this guide will tell you how to do it.
How to Restore Stamina In Story Of Seasons: Friends Of Mineral Town
How much you can work with your tools will be determined by how much Stamina you have. As you use your tools, your stamina will decrease and if you keep working even more, you will end up overworking your body. With higher level tools, the energy used up will be higher.
You can keep an eye on how much stamina you have by checking out the berries on the top left area of the screen and the number near them. When your stamina gets depleted completely, you will enter the stage of fatigue. You will know each of these stages via the animation you see for your character. In order to avoid reaching this phase and stay active, here are some things you can do:
- Eat food: Make sure to eat food to keep your energy levels up. Elli leaves is the best food item for regaining stamina. But be careful of what you eat though, because not every food item is beneficial for you. Foods like Red Grass or the Poisonous Mushroom will end up causing the opposite of the desired effect. Eating them will reduce your stamina further.
- Take some medicines: Some medicines that you can buy from a clinic will replenish some of your stamina but they are a bit expensive. If you don’t want to spend so much money, then you can opt for food items which provide similar results.
- Sleep in your bed: Go to bed early to recover more energy, just like real life.
- Take a bath: Take a bath in the Hot Springs or even in your own bathroom to regain your Stamina in Story Of Seasons: Friends Of Mineral Town.
You can also increase Stamina by finding the Power Berries that are very well hidden in the game. There are 10 of these that you can get and when you consume one Power Berry, your Stamina will increase by 15.
All Power Berries Locations in Friends of Mineral Town
Here’s where you can find all 10 Power Berries to boost Stamina.
- Keep digging in your field to find one power berry.
- Get one from the Harvest Goddess. The way to get it is to throw items into the Goddess Pond near the Spring Mine for ten days without fail. After this, the Harvest Goddess will give you one berry.
- Get the first place in the horse race.
- Get the first prize in the competition with your dog.
- Exchange 900 medals for a power berry. You can get medals by betting on horse races.
- Buy it for 10,000 G from the Shopping Network
- Upgrade your fishing rod to Mythic level and fish off the dock during the winter season.
- Keep digging in the Spring Mine (100th floor).
- Get it from the 19th floor of the Lake Mine in Winter.
- Check the area behind the Winter Mine to get a power berry.
Doing all of this will help you work for a longer period without feeling drained or exhausted. For more such tips, be sure to check our Friends of Mineral Town guides on GamerTweak.