Have you been redirected to the screen that says – Important Changes To Your Legal Documents on PS5? Don’t worry as you are not the only one facing this issue. The annoying thing about this is that it pulled players out of their games. Also, agreeing to this message did not put an end to this notification’s appearance. Hopefully, we can help you get rid of this Change in Legal Documents screen permanently. Scroll down to know.
Important Changes to Legal Documents PS5
You can restart your console to fix this bug that causes the message to show up. When you restart, agree and sign in as usual, and hopefully, this prompt will disappear. For now, this is the only thing that you can do to fix this bug. Since it is an account-related issue, I would suggest you contact the PlayStation Support Website. Reporting this error to the developers can stop the ‘Important Changes to your Legal Documents’ message on your PS5.
For now, that’s all you can do to solve this agreement screen bug. Besides this, if you are wondering why this message was shown, then allow us to put an end to your curiosity. The following changes were made to the legal documents.
PS5 Legal Documents Changes
Here are all the changes to PS5’s Legal Document:
- Clarified requirement to provide accurate and complete information related to your Account – Sections 3.1 and 3.6.
- Updated and clarified storage and use of authenticating information – Sections 3.3, 3.4, and 8.7.
- Simplified use of “a child” and a “Child Account” – Sections 4.2, 4.3, 4.5, and 4.9.
Updated our Code of Conduct – Section 5.
- Clarified requirement for current, valid, and third-party payment methods – Section 8.1.
- Updated the possibility of conducting promotions that offer discounts with certain purchases, which may be subject to additional terms and conditions – Section 8.10.
Relocated the definition of Virtual Items and updated restrictions on the availability of cheats or transferring of PSN Content – Section 8.13.
- Updated our ability to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to information on the PlayStation Store or related websites – Section 8.19.
- Updated restriction on the use of bots or scripts for use with PSN Content or your Account – Section 10.7.
- Clarified actions we may take in the event of a violation or potential violation of the Agreement – Section 12.2.
You can check out the PSN Terms of Service and User Agreement to notice the changes in the above sections.
That’s all covered about the Important Changes To Your Legal Documents message on PS5. There are a few things that you should know as a PlayStation console user. So check out our dedicated section for PS5 Guides on Gamer Tweak. There is plenty of helpful content stacked up there.