As you make your way through the Herta Space Station in Honkai Star Rail, you will find a locked door that requires an authentication card. When you go close to the door, an in-game prompt will appear asking you to get a Triple Authentication verification card. Since you might be wondering where is the location of these Access Cards in the game, our guide will help you out. Take a look at how to unlock the Triple Authentication Door in Honkai Star Rail right here!
How to Find All Three Authentication Cards in Honkai Star Rail
To get the Triple Authentication Card, you will first have to find three Access Authentication Cards at Herta Space Station. The goal is to collect and combine them to get the Triple Authentication card. The sections below will explain where you can find each Access Authentication Card in Honkai Star Rail.
Access Authentication Card 1 Location
- Head to the Master Control Zone and interact with Arlan.
- The side quest “Road to Revival” will now be triggered. Proceed with the side quest.
- All that you need to do is defeat the Blaze Out of Space enemy in the side quest.
- You will now receive your first verification card called the Blank Access Authentication Card.
Star Rail Access Authentication Card 2 Location
- Go to the Master Control Zone again and find the “Man with Afro” NPC.
- Interact with the Afro NPC at least five times and he will give you the second access card called the Corporate Access Authentication card.
Access Authentication Card 3 Location
- To find the last access card, you will need to head to the teleport waypoint called “Outside the Control Center”.
- When you reach the first floor of the Storage Zone, interact with the door beside you.
- Enter the room and go down the ramp to the left.
- Then, defeat the void ranger and interact with the control device lying around to create a blue bridge.
- Defeat more void rangers in your path and then create a gray bridge above you.
- After proceeding ahead, interact with the controller kept behind the crates to turn the bridge to orange.
- Walk over the gray bridge and interact with the control device to switch the bridge to blue.
- Cross the blue bridge and climb the ramp to find your third access card called the Thousand Stars Access Authentication card.
How to Unlock the Triple Authentication Door In Honkai Star Rail
Once you collect all three access cards, you will receive a notification on your phone from the Herta Panopticon System. Finally, go back to the Triple Authentication Door in Honkai Star Rail and combine all three access cards to unlock it.
That’s all you need to know on how to unlock the Triple Authentication Door in Honkai Star Rail. We hope you got the location of all three Access cards in the game. For more tips and tricks like this, head to our Honkai Star section on Gamer Tweak.