If you’re a FIFA 23 player, you’ll know how difficult it is to focus on the game if there’s loud music or any sort of distraction. Something as ordinary as your controller’s vibration can also put you off. Many players think that this feature is not suited best for consoles. However, they don’t know how to disable it. In this guide, we will show you how to turn off controller vibration in FIFA 23.
How to Turn Off Vibration in FIFA 23
If the consistent vibration feedback is becoming troublesome and affecting your gameplay, then you can quickly disable it in a few easy steps. Here’s how:
- On the FIFA 23 Main Menu screen, choose “Customise”.
- Now, go to “Settings” and then “Customise Controls”.
- Next, you will need to select “Controller Settings”.
- Now, scroll downwards until you find the “User Vibration Feedback” option.
- Turn it off to disable the vibration feedback.
There is another way to completely turn off the controller vibration in FIFA 23. You can do it by altering the settings of your respective console. Don’t worry, you can always go back and change it whenever you want. So, here is how do it on Playstation and Xbox consoles:
How to Turn Off Vibration on PS4
- From the home screen, go to “Settings”.
- Now, select “Devices” and then “Controllers”.
- Click on the small box beside “Enable Vibration” to uncheck it.
- Your PlayStation 4 controller will not have any vibration feedback from now.
- Press the “PS” button on your controller.
- Then go to Accessories>Wireless controller.
- Now, go to “Controller Settings”.
- Select the “Off” option from “Vibration Intensity”.
How to Turn Off Vibration on Xbox
- First, press the “Xbox” button on your controller.
- Now, select Profile & System>Settings.
- Next, you will need to select Accessibility>Controller>Vibration Settings.
- Go to the “Turn on Vibration” option and uncheck the box.