Runes in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will help to make your weapons and gear better with the added advantage that wouldn’t have been possible before. Runes can also drastically change how your items behave and what they can offer to you in return. If you want to know how to use Runes in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, read this guide.
How To Use Runes In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
To use a Rune in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you will have to open up your inventory menu, select the weapon or armor that you wish to use and then add the specific Rune to it.
- Runes can be applied to weapon slots in the game.
- Runes can be applied to armor slots in the game
If you upgrade weapons and armors, you will be able to increase the slots in you can add these and modify the stats and effects.
There are two types of Runes in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and as their definition minor runes will bring a slight advantage to you while major runes will bring drastic changes to how your weapon or armor works.
Having a good balance of both major and minor in the game will bring you a much-needed balance and make you formidable in battles. Having a good balance of all stats enables you to be more expressive and try out new things.
All Weapon Runes In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Minor Assassin Rune: +2.0 Assassination Damage
- Minor Rune of Rage: +2.4 Attack
- Rune of Rage: +3.2 Attack
- Minor Feather Rune: -1.0 Weight
- Minor Drengiligr Rune: +3.0 Elite Damage
- Rune of Tactics: +5.0 Ability Damage
- Minor Combustion Rune: +2.0 Fire Damage
- Minor Rune of Agility: +5.0 Light Damage
- Minor Rune of Haste: +1.0 Speed
- Minor Blunt Rune: +3.0 Stun
- Minor Flanking Rune: +5.0 Back Damage
- Minor Rune of Perfection: +4.9 Critical Damage
- Minor Burst Rune: +2.0 Fire Build Up
- Minor Toxic Rune: +2.0 Poison Build Up
- Minor Shadow Rune: +5.0 Stealth
- Momentum Rune: Increases Damage after each light hit (up to 6 times)
- Minor Rune of Tactics: +5.0 Ability Damage
- Rune of Force: +4.0 Heavy Damage
- Minor Rune of Force: +3.0 Heavy Damage
- Headhunter Rune: +1.9 Headshot Damage
- Minor Headhunter Rune: +1.4 Headshot Damage
All Armor Runes In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Minor Shell Rune: +3.0 Armor
- Minor Antidote Rune: +1.0 Poison Damage Resistance
- Minor Evasion Rune: +1.0 Evasion
- Rune of Life: +14.9 Health
- Minor Water Rune: +1.0 Fire Build-Up Resistance
- Shadow Rune: +1.5 Stealth Damage
- Minor Aegis Rune: +11.4 Elite Resistance
- Minor Warrior Rune: +1.0 Melee Damage
- Minor Rune of Rain: +1.0 Fire Damage Resistance
- Minor Safeguard Rune: +1.5 Range Resistance
- Minor Rune of Life: +11.0 Health
- Minor Bulwark Rune: +2.0 Heavy Resistance
- Minor Rune of Protection: +2.7 Light Resistance
- Rune of Protection: +2.7 Light Resistance
- Minor Remedy Rune: +1.0 Poison Build Up Resistance
These are all the runes that we’ve found and what they do in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, while the list is not complete we will keep adding more to this list as and when we find new ones.
They’re amazing but can be nothing but gems if you do not match them up with the best weapon you have at your disposal. Make sure to check out our list of all available weapons in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla right here on Gamer Tweak.
Runes can be added to Armors too and if you’re looking out for the best Armors in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you should definitely check it out right now right here.