Increasing the Class Tiers of Characters in Trials of Mana Remake is one of your main goals in the game. Your protagonists go through quite the transformation from the initial Tier 1 to Tier 4. Your choice of Light or Dark path in Classes determines their look, playstyle, as well as the abilities they get. In this guide, you will find out how to unlock Tier 4 classes in Trials of Mana Remake.
Unlocking Tier 4 Classes in Trials of Mana
When your playable characters start off, they are at Tier 1. Once you get to Level 18 for your characters, they can access Tier 2 classes. Doing this is pretty simple and happens naturally as you play the game. To change your class to Tier 2, you will need the Mana Stone.
For switching to Tier 3, you will need a minimum level of 38. There’s something else you need, so check out more in-depth information in our guide on switching classes in Trials of Mana.
Tier 4 Classes, on the other hand, can be acquired when you finish the game’s story. After that, you have to go to the Royal Library in Valsena and begin the post-game story. It is essential that your characters are already at Tier 3 in order to switch to Tier 4.
How to Switch to Tier 4 Classes
Now, to get to Tier 4, you don’t need a Mana stone. Instead, you need a class-change item. This item will be dropped by higher-level enemies and bosses.
The class change items differ for every character. Here’s the list of items that you will get from defeating certain bosses in Trials of Mana Remake:
- Duran: Defeat Gold Knight Loki to get the Valor Sphere.
- Kevin: Defeat Beastman King to get the Instinct Sphere.
- Hawkeye: Defeat Mimic Queen to get the Loyal Sphere.
- Angela: Beat Angela (the Boss) to get the Sage Sphere.
- Riesz: Beat Empress Bee to get the Kind Sphere.
- Charlotte: Defeat Revenant to get the Hope Sphere.
Tier 4 Classes List (Light and Dark)
Let’s take a look at what are the Tier 4 classes for each character.
- Duran: Divine Hero (Light), Berserker (Dark)
- Angela: Mystic Queen (Light), Spellbinder (Dark)
- Kevin: Beast King (Light), Annihilator (Dark)
- Charlotte: High Priestess (Light), Chaosbringer (Dark)
- Hawkeye: Wardenkeep (Light), Vigilante (Dark)
- Riesz: Meteorite (Light), Brynhildr (Dark)
Once you unlock the Tier 4 for your character, you will get a new costume, brand new abilities as well as two passive skills. So this is all about unlocking Tier 4 classes in Trials of Mana Remake. Be sure to check out our other Trials of Mana tips and tricks too!