How To Unlock Hyper Cannon In Rage 2 – GamerTweak
Single trigger pull but when aimed it can be charged before launching for devastating effect
Hyper Cannon can be unlocked during the end of Rage 2 when you are done meeting all the four allies and remember this weapon is well guarded. It is located in Greenhaven Ark in the Wild region. Look on the extreme north where you will face some of the toughest enemies with a boss. Hyper Cannon is a powerful sniper weapon in Rage 2.
How To Unlock Hyper Cannon
Head to the Greenhaven Ark in The Wilds Region, refer the map below for more info on the exact location. There will be some really hard enemy with a boss guarding the ark. So you have to be well prepared before you enter this place. Clear up the smaller enemies first and then charge on the big one, break the blue glowing batteries of Cyber Crusher. After killing him enter the ark and follow the tutorial to learn to use the Hyper Cannon.
Level 2 – Unlock it with 250 Feltrite, you can pick from one and each cost 1x Weapon Core Mod.
- Speedy Reload: Increases the reload speed.
- Cartridge Capacity: Increases the capacity of the ammo cartridge.
Level 3 – Unlock it with 500 Feltrite, the below upgrade requires two weapon mod.
- Armor Breaker Shockwave: Single shot damages all armor parts of an enemy.
Level 4 – Unlock it with 750 Feltrite, the below upgrade requires three weapon mods each.
- Rapid Fire: Increases the fire rate of the uncharged shot.
- Charge Efficiency: Decreases the time it takes to charge up a shot.
Level 5 – Unlock it with 1000 Feltrite, the below upgrade requires four weapon mods.
- Weapon Mastery: Charge shot kills makes the target explode damaging nearby enemies.
Hyper Cannon is a strong weapon so focusing on the Level 2 unlock is necessary to get more from it.