How To Unlock Combat Shotgun In Rage 2 – GamerTweak
Deadliest close combat weapon in the game
Learn how to unlock Combat Shotgun in Rage 2, a deadly weapon at close range. The weapon is strong enough to throw down any enemy off ground and it turns into manic when in overdrive mode. The weapon is hidden in an Ark, so it is necessary to find the Ark Location first and then you can unlock the Combat Shotgun. In this guide, you will learn the Ark Location that will give you the shotgun.
How To Unlock Combat Shotgun
During the main story mission Blackout, you will be heading to Gunbarrel to find Josh Marshal. After meeting he will tell you to head to the sewers and there you will find the Ark that has Combat Shotgun. So it is not that complicated to find. The weapon features amazing handling and damage. The weapon also has upgrades up to Level 5.
Level 2 – Unlock it with 250 Feltrite, you can pick from one and each cost 1x Weapon Core Mod.
- Magazine Capacity: Increases the capacity of the ammo magazine.
- Speedy Reloader: Speeds up reloading by filling up the entire magazine at once.
Level 3 – Unlock it with 500 Feltrite, the below upgrade requires two weapon mod.
- Armor Breaker Shot: Increase the damage inflicted armor.
Level 4 – Unlock it with 750 Feltrite, the below upgrade requires three weapon mods each.
- Far Shot: Increases the effective range of the Shotgun considerably.
- Rapid Fire: Increases the fire rate of both the Pellet Shot and the Slug Shot.
Level 5 – Unlock it with 1000 Feltrite, the below upgrade requires four weapon mods.
- Weapon Mastery: Point blank skills make the next Melee Strike more powerful.
- It is necessary to get full upgrades on the shotgun, it is a slow weapon and best for close range combat.
It best to take down the enemy with shields, compare to this Assault Rifle is best for long range fights.