Wondering if you can store fruits in Blox Fruits? Yes, you can with the help of the Treasure Inventory. There are a few things you need to know if you are planning to store fruits and we will look at all the conditions here.
How to Store Fruits in Blox Fruits?
- The locations where players can store fruits are the Second Sea and Third Sea.
- More specifically, you need to find the Treasure Inventory at The Cafe near Inventory in Second Sea and at the Mansion near the Blox Fruit Dealer in Third Sea.
- Once you reach this location, you need to open the Treasure Inventory by clicking on it. Click on Continue on the next prompt.
- You should now see a window where you can double-click on your fruit to add it there. This will shift the fruit from the CURRENT into the STORED section.
- Click on Exit when you are done.
- As the names suggest, whichever fruit you are currently holding will be visible under Current. And when you switch it over to the Treasure Inventory, it will appear under STORED.
Why Store Fruits?
If you find a fruit while playing this game and don’t wish to eat or drop it, you can store it by finding a Treasure Inventory. Keep in mind that fruits that are stored become un-droppable forever (max 1 of each fruit). So if you take out a fruit that you have stored, you won’t be able to drop it.
But you can trade it with fellow players or give it to Mysterious Scientist, Arowe and Trevor during the Cyborg quest. Here’s how to trade fruits with other players in the game, be sure to check all the conditions to fulfill to unlock trading.
Things to Keep in Mind while Storing
- Players can only store one of every fruit in the Treasure Inventory.
- If you are only at the Sea 1 stage, this won’t be available to you yet.
- You can also store Gamepasses here.
- If you are holding a fruit (even a stored one) and end up dying, you will lose the fruit.
So, that’s how to store fruits in Blox Fruits. If you are curious to know how to get the OP Superhuman fighting style, check out this guide.