How To Return A Fortnite Skin And Get A Refund: Fortnite Season 3
Want to return a Fortnite skin or other items but don't know how to do it? The process is simple. Check out this step by step guide right away.
One of the best things about Fortnite is the huge amount of skins and items that you have at your disposal. It is one of the main things that has given this game the success it has today. With famous superheroes and other wacky characters, Epic has not fallen behind in the area of character skins. But sometimes, you might change your mind about a certain skin or may you might feel that you unnecessarily spent precious V-bucks on something. Don’t worry though because you can actually return a Fortnite skin and get a refund too. Apart from skins, this applies to some other equipment as well which is awesome. So, here’s how to return a Fortnite skin and get a refund for it.
How to Refund Fortnite Skins 2020
Note that the option to return a skin or equipment will be available only for a short time or until you leave the purchase screen. Your account can only return a skin three times which is an understandable amount from the perspective of the developers. These are called ‘Lifetime Refund Requests’ and only those items that you have purchased within the last 30 days can be returned. Plus, consumable items like Battle Pass, Battle Pass tiers etc. are not eligible for this. Items such as Back blings, outfits, emotes, harvesting tools etc. can be returned.
So with that in mind, here’s how to return skins in Fortnite.
The fastest way to cancel an unintentional purchase is to cancel it right there on the purchase screen. Make sure to not leave this screen because you will lose your window of opportunity. Quickly cancel the purchase and you will get the V-bucks that you have spent for it. You only have a few minutes to think about canceling this purchase so make sure that you do it fast.
The other option is the one called Lifetime Refund Request. Here are the steps to refund a Fortnite skin or item that you have bought in the last 30 days.
- Go to Settings by clicking the menu button on the top right area of your screen. The button’s symbol has three horizontal lines on top of each other.
- Change to the tab with the icon of a person on it.
- Submit a request for a refund. Here it will remind you that you only have three chances.
- Now choose the item you want to return. Luckily, you don’t have to rack your brain about which item is eligible or not because it will only show you those that are eligible.
- The next step is to choose a reason behind your request for refund.
- Finally, it will ask for confirmation. Make sure that you have made up your mind about this return and then submit it.
This is basically how you can refund Fortnite skins and other items. For more such helpful information, be sure to check our Fortnite guides right away.