One of the best things about Fortnite is the huge amount of skins and items that you have at your disposal. It is one of the main things that has given this game the success it has today. If you’ve purchased skins in Fortnite and regret buying them, you still have a chance to refund them and get your money back. Here are the exact steps you need to follow if you have some Refund tokens.
How to Refund Skins in Fortnite & Get Money Back
For the skins you have purchased from the Fortnite item shop, you can use your Refund tokens to get a refund and get money back in the form of V-Bucks.
- Launch Fortnite.
- Click on the Menu button (three horizontal lines).
- Then click on Settings.
- Go to Menu and then Settings.
- Now click on the “user” icon which is a symbol in the shape of a person.
- Select Submit a Request.
- Choose the item you want to return.
- Add the reason why you are returning it – whether it’s an accidental purchase, unauthorized purchase or it’s not as expected.
- Finally, submit the return request. Don’t forget to check that the items you selected are accurate.
- Then click on Yes.
- Once you see the Return Request approved message, click on OK.
How to Get More Return Tickets?
You can get a new refund ticket once every 365 days after the last ticket refresh. So, as a year goes by, you have the chance to get new Refund tickets. Make sure to use them wisely until then.
What can you not return?
- Battle Pass
- Battle Pass Tiers
- Starter Pack
- Loot Llamas (Save the World)
- Event and Weekly Items (Save the World)
- Fortnite Crew Subscriptions
- Level Up Quest Packs
This is basically how you can refund Fortnite skins and other items and get V-bucks back. For more such helpful information, be sure to check our Fortnite guides right away.