If you are a Pokemon lover then Pokemon Medallion Battle will interest you, a card style game where you can play with your friends on Facebook and enjoy unlocking amazing new Pokemons. Pokemon Medallion Battle is a uniquely designed game on Facebook allowing you to battle in a team of 6 Pokemons on a virtual bench, where Pokemons with high CP + Power wins the matches. A player with 3 points can grab victory, earn Pokecoins and complete ask to get more new Pokemons. If you had just started playing this game and want to play with your friend there here is a guide that will tell you how to play Pokemon Medallion Battle with a friend and invite them through Facebook Messenger.
Pokemon Medallion Battle – How to Invite Friends?
- Go to Facebook Messenger and click on New Chat Icon on the top right corner.
- Type the name of the friend you want to invite to play Pokemon Medallion Battle.
- Add a tick mark next to his or her name and tap on Next.
- You can add more than one friend and create a group.
- Once everyone is added you can start playing Pokemon Medallion Battle with your friends.
The settings to play Pokemon Medallion Battle with friends are simple, you can also invite them through the game, from the Battle Screen on the left of the yellow Battle button look for Invite. Click on it and create an invitation post to invite people to join you on the Pokemon Medallion Battle.
Want to know more about Pokemon Medallion Battle then read our How To Play guide.