Yes, you can now play the world-famous Battle Royale, Garena Free Fire on your PC, and Laptop. Free Fire is a massively popular open-world multiplayer game, developed by 111dots Studio for mobile. By using the Tencent Game Buddy Emulator, you can now play it on PC as well.
As games like Garena Free Fire, PUBG, and Clash of Clans gained popularity on iOS and Android mobile devices, Tencent Games decided to bring them on PC as well. Here is a step by step guide on how to install Garena Free Fire on your PC using Tencent Game Buddy Emulator.
How to install Free Fire on PC using Tencent Game Buddy Emulator?
This is a two-step process. You first need to install Tencent Game Buddy Emulator on your PC or Laptop. Then you can install Garena Free Fire using the emulator.
How to Install Tencent Game Buddy Emulator?
- Visit the Gameloop.fun website.
- This is the official emulator for Tencent Game Buddy.
- On the main page of the website it will show a download button.
- Download and install the emulator.
And you have the Tencent emulator on your PC, just like that! You can now play every game available on the Gameloop store.
How to install Free Fire on PC?
- Start the Gameloop Emulator.
- Open Game Center
- Navigate through the list of games or simply search – Garena Free Fire.
- Click install.
- Reboot the PC after the installation is complete.
- Start the game
- Log in to your Garena Free Fire account.
- If you do not have one, make it right there. It is absolutely free!
Just like that, you can now play Garena Free fire on PC using the Tencent Game Emulator. You also have access to more than 100 other mobile games that you can now play in the comfort of your Laptop and PC.
So what are you waiting for!? Go get your Free Fire battle Royale on PC today. Ironically, you can now play Fortnite on your Android device. Here is a guide to install Fortnite on your mobile.