Making circles in Minecraft can be a little tricky if you have never attempted to do so before. In this article, we will show you how you can do so.
How to Build Circles in Minecraft?
Check out how you can make circles in Minecraft by reading these steps.
- Before you begin building circles in Minecraft, you need to remember that if you want to build a circle that is 16 blocks wide, it will need to be 16 blocks from one direction to the other.
- Once you figure out your desired width for the circle, you can begin to build a circle. For this article, we will make a circle that is 16 blocks wide.
- To begin, you will need to place 16 blocks on the ground.
- Once you have counted all the blocks after placing them, start to place another block on either side of the middle block.
- In this example, the middle block will be the 8th block.
- Once you place the blocks on either side of the middle block, start building from each side. Continue to add blocks until you reach the 7th block.
- After you complete this process, you should be left with a structure that resembles a cross from above.
- Now, start building at each tip of the structure. Here, each tip will be the center of the circle’s edge.
- Make sure that you keep each outermost edge 5 blocks long.
- Once you complete this step, you will need to continue building two blocks out from each corner. You will need to place these blocks in a direction that is similar to that of the original edge.
- After you finish building these blocks, you can start to complete the formation of the circle.
- To do so, complete the rest of the circle with 3 blocks in an L shape.
- This process will give you a circle outline in Minecraft.
- You can now choose how you want to fill this circle outline.
This is how you can make circles in Minecraft. While this process may initially appear to be tricky and complicated, you can easily master it with a little bit of practice.
If you liked this article, check out how to allocate more RAM in Minecraft.