A bookshelf is a decorative block in Minecraft that is very useful for enchantment. You can use these structures to decorate your houses in the game. In this article, we will show you how you can make them.
How to Make a Bookshelf in Minecraft?
Check out how you can make a bookshelf in Minecraft with these steps. But before we begin, let us take a look at the materials you will need to make one.
- 6 Wood Planks
- 3 Books
- Crafting Table
- To make planks, you will first need wooden logs. Once you gather the logs, place them on the crafting table. Doing so will give you wooden planks.
- To make books, you will need 3 sugarcane and 1 leather. You can acquire leather by killing cows or llamas in the game. Paper can be obtained by crafting three pieces of sugarcane. If you make a sugarcane farm, you will be able to speed up the bookshelf-making process.
You can learn more about the entire process to make a book with this article.
Making a Bookshelf
Now that you have your required materials, you can make a bookshelf in Minecraft.
- To do so, first, open your crafting table.
- In the table, place wooden planks in all of the vacant slots in the uppermost and lowermost rows.
- In the middle row, you will need to place books in all three vacant slots.
- Doing so will give you a bookshelf in Minecraft.
- You can now use this decorative item to make your Minecraft homes look even better.
And this is how you can make a bookshelf in Minecraft. As you can see, the process is a little complicated, but it is pretty easy to master. Once you follow the steps in this article, you too will be able to make your own bookshelves!
If you liked this article, check out how to make a flower pot in Minecraft.