If you play Back 4 Blood, you may have come across the need to heal yourself. Such a situation may arise when you begin to take damage in the game. In this article, we will show you how to heal.
How to Heal Quickly in Back 4 Blood?
Check out how you can heal yourself in Back 4 Blood with these steps.
Heal by Using First Aid Rooms in Back 4 Blood
- As you battle your way through the many levels in Back 4 Blood, you may come across a first aid room.
- You will need to keep an eye out for these rooms as they are randomly placed across levels.
- Apart from being useful in terms of health recovery, first aid rooms in Back 4 Blood are also well-stocked sources of weapons and ammunition, along with other helpful items. Make sure to stock yourself sufficiently before you leave the room.
- These rooms will also help heal trauma. Trauma occurs when you lose your maximum health.
- If you want to use a first aid room, you will need to be equipped with a tool kit. You can easily buy one at the beginning of each map.
Bandages & Health Kits
- Bandages and Health Kits are some of the easiest and most obvious items you can use to heal yourself in Back 4 Blood.
- You will find both of these items at the beginning of each game.
- We recommend you visit the in-game store to stock up on these essential items.
- In the store, you will have the options to choose from bandages or a complete medkit.
- Bandages cost 150 copper, while medkits cost 500 copper.
- However, bandages can only be used to heal a small amount of health.
- On the other hand, you will be able to heal a more significant amount of health if you spend extra and buy the medkit.
- With the medkit, you will also have the ability to heal yourself as well as other players.
- If you do not wish to acquire either bandages or health kits, you can also choose to purchase pain pills.
- These pain pills cost just 100 copper. You can use them to boost health for short periods of time.
- The disadvantage with pain pills is the fact that the boost will degrade in a short period of time.
- We recommend you use pain pills only in extreme situations when you have no other option.
- In Back 4 Blood, you will come across an interesting card feature that lets you alter the game.
- This feature helps you tinker with different elements of the game, such as adding new challenges, increasing stamina, and boosting health among others.
- At the start of the game, you will have the opportunity to use a couple of cards that will help with healing.
- One of them is the Living on a Prayer card. This card will help you recover one point of health with each kill you make. This card will work when you are critically low on health.
- Another helpful card combination you can use is the Triumph and Combat Knife.
- The Triumph card will help you gain back two health points for each melee kill.
- The Combat Knife card will help you turn a bash attack into a knife thrust.
- When you use both the cards in a combination, you will find it easier to gain a tiny amount of health in case you need it.
This brings us to the end of this article on how you can heal yourself in Back 4 Blood. If you follow the instructions correctly, you will be able to recover from damage quite easily.
If you liked this article, check out this guide on how to play multiplayer on Back 4 Blood.