Tristram is the location in Diablo 2 Resurrected where you must find and rescue Deckard Cain. This is part of the Search For Cain quest which tells of a learned and last surviving Horadric mage- Deckard Cain. Cain provides invaluable information and advice that will lead you to complete the game. Here’s how you can get to Tristram in Diablo 2 Resurrected and rescue him.
How to Get to Tristram in Diablo 2 Resurrected
To get to Tristram, you have to activate the Cairn stones in the Stony Field and then enter the subsequent red portal activated by the stones. Here’s a more detailed step-by-step way of reaching Tristram.
- Once you’ve completed the Sister’s Burial Grounds quest, head to the Underground Passage from the Stony Field.
- Here, you’ll discover the path to the Dark Wood.
- You have to locate the Tree of Inifuss and click on it to obtain the Scroll of Inifuss.
- You have to take this scroll back to Akara for her to translate it.
- Furthermore, this scroll must now be taken to the Stony Field.
- Locate the region where the 5 Cairn stones are placed.
- Over here, you click on the five Cairn stones as indicated.
- Once you’ve correctly clicked on all five Cairn stones in the correct sequence, you activate them.
- This opens up a Red Portal right in the middle of the Cairn stones.
- This is the only path you can use to get to Tristram to rescue Deckard Cain that doesn’t waste time.
- Cain will be hung up in a cage, surrounded by enemies.
- All you need to do is eliminate them and click on the cage to set him free.
That’s all there is in Diablo 2 Resurrected as far as Tristram is concerned. The region doesn’t reappear for any further quests. We hope this guide was of assistance to you. Once you’re done with this quest, be sure to check out this guide on how to identify items that will help you out further down the road in Diablo 2 Resurrected.