Dinkum is a new life-simulator farming game that is based on the theme of the wild Australian islands. Farming and Poultry Farming are the primaries in the game. Besides tamable animals, some other creatures are lurking on the island. An encounter with such creatures can prove to be fatal at times. The Flaming Bat is one of the most dangerous weapons that can rain fire on these monsters. Here’s our guide that can help you get a Flaming Bat in Dinkum.
How to Get a Flaming Bat in Dinkum
This game allows you to craft a variety of weapons, but a Flaming Bat is the most powerful one. Follow these steps to get a Flamin Bat:
- Every activity requires a specific license for execution.
- One must own a Hunting License to craft weapons. Purchase it from Fletch for 250 PP.
- It is necessary to have a level 3 Hunting License in order to craft a Flaming Bat. One should have a hunting level 2 and 300 PP to get a level 3 Hunting License.
- As soon as you earn a level 3 Hunting License, you’ll be able to craft the Flaming Bat.
- To craft this weapon, gather 1x Iron Bar, 2x Spinifex Resin 2x Flaming Sacs, and 2x Hard Wood Planks.
- For 4000 Dinks, you can purchase an Iron Bar from John’s Goods. Spinifex Resins are obtained from Spinifex Tufts. Flaming Sacs are dropped by Bush Devils after they get killed. It is possible to obtain Hard Wood Planks from Hard Wood trees. A Copper Axe is required to cut down the Hard Wood tree.
- Take these resources to the Crafting Table to craft a Flaming Bat.
- The Flaming Bat is now available for use in the Inventory.
That’s all you should know about the Flaming Bat. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our detailed guide on Dinkum Animals.