Bones have various different uses in Tribes of Midgard. You can also get them quite easily in the game, as long as you follow the right steps. In this article, we will show you just how to do so.
How To Get Bones In Tribes Of Midgard?
Keep reading to find out how you can get bones in Tribes of Midgard with the following steps:
- To acquire bones in Tribes of Midgard, you will first need to farm for goblin enemies.
- You can only find these creatures in the Land of Pools biome.
- This biome is pretty easy to identify. You will know you have reached it by looking at the brown texture on the ground. The game will also display the biome name to you in the form of a pop-up message.
- If you are still having trouble finding the Land of Pools biome, all you need to do is remember that this biome is usually the first region you will find next to the ash region. The ash region appears once you have passed the Bright Forest.
- When you finally make it to the Land of Biomes region, you will find goblin enemies.
- You can now farm these goblins at locations like hideouts and camps that you will find right throughout the biome.
- Once you farm these goblins, you can kill them to acquire small bones.
- You can use these bones to craft different recipes in Tribes of Midgard.
- If you do not want to look for goblin enemies and farm them, there are other alternative methods you can try to get bones too.
- For example, you can also get bones by skeleton remains from the smokey highland and glacial peaks biomes.
This is how you can get bones in Tribes of Midgard. As you can see, this is quite an easy process that will give you a very useful item.
If you liked this article, check out how to get Golden Horns in Tribes of Midgard.