How To Find Sahara In Animal Crossing New Horizons
From Sahara you can buy lovely rugs and wallpapers to decorate your house in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Animal Crossing New Horizons gives the players a lot of freedom to use their imaginations and create the best versions of everything, and you will want to decorate your house with lovely rugs and wallpapers in the game. An NPC a merchant named Sahara sells these items and this guide will show you how to find Sahara and her inventory in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
How To Find Sahara in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Items like rugs, wallpapers, and flooring add a personality to a house, these items are hard to find especially since there is only one merchant named Sahara who sells these things. To find Sahara in Animal Crossing New Horizons you will need to roam the entire island every single day, there isn’t a single day or time or condition that brings this merchant to the island.
- Being a traveling merchant Sahara can pop up anytime and anywhere, this makes it increasingly difficult to find her.
- You can be lucky and simply run into her as we managed to by accident, all you have to do is lookout for a camel in Animal Crossing New Horizons and if you are lucky you will find this merchant on your island.
If you still can’t maybe try time traveling and this might eventually get you a random date where she happens to appear.
Sahara Inventory in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Sahara is a traveling NPC merchant who sells things like Rugs, Mysterious Wallpaper, and Mysterious Flooring. For every item, you purchase you get a ticket. You can then go on to exchange five of these tickets for more Mysterious Wallpaper and Mysterious Flooring.
You can check out Sahara’s Inventory right below:
- Small Rug (+1 Ticket) – 1,000 Bells
- Medium Rug (+2 Tickets) – 1,500 Bells
- Large Rug (+3 Tickets) – 2,000 Bells
- Mysterious Flooring – 3,000 Bells or 5 Tickets
- Mysterious Wallpaper – 3,000 Bells or 5 Tickets
If you like to buy any of the following make sure that you have enough Bells or tickets to complete the trade and you never know when Sahara will pop up again. It is advisable that you keep a large amount of Bells so that you can complete the entire trade at one time.
This is all there is to know about where to find Sahara and what’s in her inventory in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Check our Animal Crossing New Horizons Wiki guide for more latest tips, tricks, guides, unlocks, and a lot more.