Dinkum is a life-simulator farming game based on the theme of a wild Australian island. Our character is a new resident on this island and is on a mission of developing the neighborhood by farming and cattle. The island is free to explore and is full of adventures. The island holds a lot of hidden things that are amazing and valuable at the same time. A Hang Glider is one of such things. Here’s our guide that unveils the location of Hang Glider in Dinkum.
Where to Find Hang Glider in Dinkum
As the name suggests, Gliding is a very fun experience in real life. In the same way, a Hang Glider in Dinkum brings out the same experience but on the tropical Australian island. Begin your adventure by getting the Hang Glider:
- Gliders are found in the deep mines of Dungeons. Getting there is not as easy as there are crocodiles and bats lurking in the deep mine.
- One needs to get lucky to find the hidden Hang Glider behind one of the locked doors inside the deep mines.
- The old keys have the potential to open the locked doors of the dungeons. You should have at least 60 old keys to try your luck in the deep mines.
- Barrels buried underground contain these keys. Use the Metal Detector to find and collect the old keys buried throughout the island.
- Here is where Dinkum’s Glider can be found. Take off from a higher point and fly around the island for fun and quick travels.
- You can sell the Hang Glider for 440,000 Dinks at John’s Goods.
That’s all you should know about Hang Glider and its location in Dinkum. If you liked this guide, then make sure to check out our other Dinkum Guides.