Pokemon Sword and Shield have some pretty fascinating Pokemon to show for but one of the most fascinating of them all is Milcery. This guide will show you how to evolve Milcery to Alcremie.
How to evolve Milcery into Alcremie in Pokemon Sword and Shield
Milcery the Pokemon is essentially just heavy cream, to get Milcery to Alcremie you will need to storm up this heavy cream Pokemon. It is fairly easy process and you can evolve your Milcery in no time at all.
First, you will need a Milcery if you do not have one, which you can find on Route 4, you can find one in heavy fog south of the Wild Area’s Bridge Fields and during heavy fog at the Wild Area’s Giant’s Mirror.
After you do this, you need to have to get some sweets which you have to hand over to your Milcery. Sweets can be earned for winning battles at the Battle Cafe; there are locations in Motostoke, Hammerlocke, and Wyndon.
When you get a sweet give it to Milcery, the evolution of Milcery depends on the seven types of Sweets. Each Sweets and a particular motion decides the Alcremie’s appearance when evolved.
To spin you have by rotating your left thumbstick on your Nintendo Switch. This makes your character spin rapidly and once you let go you will land in Leon’s signature Charizard pose.
The time of the day and the duration of the spin and its direction depends on the evolution of your Milcery.
There are a total of nine different forms available each of which are noted below:
Alcremie How to spin
- Vanilla Cream Spin clockwise once (day)
- Ruby Cream Spin clockwise for more than five seconds (day)
- Salted Cream Spin counter-clockwise once (night)
- Lemon Cream Spin clockwise for more than five seconds (night)
- Ruby Swirl Spin counter-clockwise for more than five seconds (day)
- Matcha Cream Spin clockwise once (night)
- Caramel Swirl Spin counter-clockwise for more than five seconds (day)
- Mint Cream Spin counter-clockwise for more than five seconds (night)
There is another day of Alcremie called the Rainbow Swirl which is a bit tricky and a few people have said that you need to spin at a particular time and in a particular direction.
But if you want a Gigantamax you will have caught one from the Wild Area’s Max Raid Battles.