Climbing up in Tribes of Midgard may be a little trickier when compared to just rolling off cliffs. However, with the right steps you too can master it. In this article, we will show you just how to do so.
How To Climb In Tribes Of Midgard?
To learn how to climb in Tribes of Midgard, check out the steps given below:
- To climb a cliff in Tribes of Midgard, you will first have to build a wall.
- You can do so by visiting one of the NPCs in your village.
- One of them is Eyrun the Tinker. You can find her towards the northwest of the village.
- As long as you have all of the required resources, Eyrun will be able to build you a ramp.
- If you want a higher-level ramp, you will need to give Eyrun more souls. Such ramps are generally more durable.
- To check for the required materials for building a ramp, you can go to Eyrun’s crafting menu. Here, you will find a tab that is highlighted with a hammer and saw. This tab is the construction menu.
- If you want to build a level-1 ramp, you will need 10 wood.
- For a level-2 ramp, you will need 12 wood and 4 iron.
- To make a level-3 ramp, you will require 14 wood boards and 6 iron.
- From all these ingredients, wood can be acquired by cutting a tree.
- You can get iron from iron deposits by using a pickaxe. Doing so will require a level-2 tinker.
- To make a wooden board, you will need 4 branches and 6 wood. You will need a level-3 tinker to do so.
And this is how you can climb in Tribes of Midgard. You will need to first craft a ramp before you begin climbing. If you follow all the steps in this article, you too will be able to make a ramp easily.
If you liked this article, check out how to get cut stone in Tribes of Midgard.