Cut Stone is one of the most important materials in Tribes of Midgard. You will need it to make your defences even more better. In this article, we will show you how you can get it.
How to get Cut Stone in Tribes of Midgard?
Check out how you can get the Cut Stone in Tribes of Midgard with the step below.
- You will first need to upgrade Eyrun the Tinker merchant to the 3rd level using souls. Doing this is the first step towards getting cut stone.
- You can find Eyrun the Tinker merchant in the western part of the village.
- She is a very useful member of the game as she can craft a range of items, right from tools to ammunition. She can also craft other helpful ingredients.
- Upgrading Eyrun for the first time will cost you 250 souls. To reach level 3, you will need to spend an added 500 souls.
- Once you finish leveling her up, you will have to give her 6 Flints and 8 Stones.
- You will know about the requirements for cut stones by clicking on the bag icon located at the top of the menu.
- To get the stone and flint, you will need an essential harvest.
- You can find the stones in abundance in locations like Blight Forest, Smoky Highlands, and Ash Beach.
The stones are very versatile and have plenty of uses, making them an essential item in the game. You will need them to build structures, craft weapons, and improve your defence. By doing so, you will be able to protect yourself better against opponents. This makes it all the important to farm cut stones in Tribes of Midgard.
Now that you know how to get cut stones, check out how to get more souls in Tribes of Midgard.