Minecraft: How To Change The Weather
Check out how to use the /weather command in Minecraft easily.
Weather in Minecraft will change the conditions in which you can do various tasks but what if you could change the weather to suit your preferences? It’s possible with the weather command. With the help of this command, you can switch the in-game weather to rain, thunder or clear. If you are not sure how to do it, our guide on how to change the weather in Minecraft will help you out.
How to Use the Weather Command in Minecraft to Change Weather?
You can easily change the weather in Minecraft by using the /weather command along with the weather condition in the chat. Here’s how it will look:
- /weather clear: This will change the weather to a clear weather. So, if it was raining or thundering, it will stop immediately and skies will turn blue.
- /weather rain: As the name suggests, this Minecraft console command will make it rain in the game. In case of a snow biome, rain will look like snow.
- /weather thunder: This will cause thundering in the game if that’s what you prefer at that point of time.
This will only work if the cheats are activated. If not, you can do it by toggling “Allow cheats: ON”. You will get this option when you create a new world and are choosing the settings for it.
How to Use Weather Command
You need to copy the weather commands from above and paste them in certain boxes/menus. Here’s how to do it on every platform:
- PC (Windows 10): Simply press the T button to bring up the chatbox and paste any of the weather commands in Minecraft to get that particular weather. It’s the same process for Java, Mac and Education Edition.
- For Consoles: You have to press the D-pad to bring up the chat where you can type the console command. So, users of Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch consoles can do this to change weather in Minecraft easily.
If this helped you out and you’re looking for more such tips and tricks, Gamer Tweak is where you’ll get them all. Head over to our Minecraft guides to know hidden secrets and guides on how to craft Charcoal, Potion of Weakness, Tinted Glass, how to create an Iron Golem and much more. Don’t miss out!