One of the most important things to get in Final Fantasy 14 is a House. Whoever has overachieved in this game knows the level of grind it takes to get a House in this game. Although, getting it is really beneficial as you can do multiple activities like gardening and decorating the house. You must already be wondering about what it takes to build a house in FFXIV. Don’t worry, this article is everything you need at the moment. Read this guide till last and know how to get a house in Final Fantasy XIV.
How to Purchase a House in Final Fantasy XIV
To buy a house in Final Fantasy XIV, you will need to reach level 50 in at least any one class. Additionally, you should have a Second Lieutenant rank with your Grand Company. After fulfilling these requirements, here’s what you have to do in order to build a house in FF 14:
- First of all, complete the quest that gets you to access to the housing zone of your choice. Following is the list of housing zones in the main cities:
- Gridania – The Lavender Beds
- Limsa Lominsa – Mist
- Ul’dah – The Goblet
- Hingashi – Shirogane
- Ishgard – Empyreum
- After getting access to any of the housing zone above, head over to the officer of that city.
- Thereafter, click on Residential District Aethernet followed by Go to a Specified Ward tab and check the availability of the ward.
- Further, you will notice that there are a number of Plots in that housing area. Although, to check the availability of the ward, simply search for a plot where it shows the price instead of the name of an owner.
- On the left side of the names or prices, you will notice that there are 3 small boxes with S, M, and L written on it. That simply shows the area of the plot as Small, Medium, or Large on which you can build your house in Final Fantasy XIV
- Now, head over to the Plot and click on the Placard to enter the lottery.
- After that, you have to pay the full amount of Gil in advance. The entries for the lottery are taken for 5 days and the winner of the plot has 4 days to claim the plot.
- Check if you have won the plot after five days. Although, you will receive a notification if you have bagged up the plot.
- Also, you will get a complete refund if you lose in the lottery.
- Upon claiming the plot, you can relocate your house there in FFXIV.
That’s all you have to do in order to get a house in Final Fantasy 14. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other guides on FFXIV.