Bitlife gives you the opportunity to be a professional in any field – you just have to do the right things from the very beginning. If you are curious to know how to become a chef in Bitlife for a particular challenge or simply to give this cooking-based career to your character, here are the steps to do it.
How to Become a Chef in Bitlife – Step by Step
In a nutshell, to get a promotion as a Chef in Bitlife, you have to work your way up from the job of a Restaurant Worker and reach the title of Executive Chef. Let’s look at the process in a bit more detail.
- Education wise, you must complete your graduation from High School and the Community College to be able to get this entry level job. This means you need above average smarts and average looks. Focus on your health while you are at it.
- The junior level job can be of an Apprentice Chef or any starter job that requires you to cook.
- Plus, you need 3 years of experience as well because you will need it to be accepted as an Apprentice Chef in the restaurant. While you can choose a career in any field, having one in the same field will increase your chances.
- After that, apply to become an Apprentice Chef or a Short Order Cook, pass the interview and you will get accepted.
- Close the app and restart it to get the Job offers in this industry, just in case you don’t see them in your first attempt.
- Players who get into the industry successfully need to keep working hard at their job for years and get multiple promotions.
- You will go for an Apprentice Chef to Executive Chef after working for a minimum of 20 years.