How To Alter Crowd Behavior In Cyberpunk 2077 – Control & Modify Crowd Mod
If you don’t like the way how crowd react to your actions in Cyberpunk 2077, you can easily change it. Here’s how to alter crowd behavior in Cyberpunk 2077.
The much-awaited Cyberpunk 2077 has gone bizarre, especially in consoles due to a lot of many bugs. But there is something that can cheer you up, and that something is a great crowd behavior. It’s not only the main story but also the NPCs and another crowd in the game that makes it realistic. Now, with the Alternate Crowd Behavior, mod by TemplarGFX allows you to make the crowd behavior and reaction to your hero more realistic.
How to Download the Alternate Crowd Behavior Mod for Cyberpunk 2077
Here’s a step-by-step guide to easily download the Alternate Crowd Behavior mod.
- Head to the Nexus website to download the mod, or simply click here.
- Choose which file you want Full Version or Lite Version
- Download the file
- Copy the file from the zip folder downloaded and paste it into the
- Cyberpunk2077\engine\config\platform\pc\ folder
That’s it this will complete the download and installation part and you can enjoy playing the game. However, the first thing you need to do is copy & paste the original file version to some other location, just in case.
If you are confused between the Full and the Lite version, the basic difference is that they come with different features and sizes. The Full version has features such as Path calculation, lane checking (for j-walking), traffic light recognition and obstacle avoidance have more checks at a further distance. On the other hand, the Lite version has features, including Original checks and distances to improve performance at the cost of increased bumping and more aimless wandering.
Cyberpunk 2077 – What Changes are Made Through Alternate Crowd Mod
- Here’s a list of all the changes that you can expect.
- Increased forward obstacle detection distance
- Increased the distance NPC’s avoid the player
- Decreased safe space around each NPC to allow them to get closer to each other
- Reduced turning rate when adjusting path to avoid others
- Reduced likelihood of stopping when running into another NPC
- The increased distance at which NPCs can wait for lights
- Increased check distance for J-Walking
- Increased distance to avoid player
- Increased path planning distance
- Reduce the likelihood of NPC’s disappearing when out of view
- The increased time before despawn
- Increased maximum allowed NPC’s
- Removed view-only spawning restriction
- Removed speed based spawn blocking for crowds
- Removed teleportation of NPCs to new locations
Refer to Nexus Mods for more details on mod changes.
That’s how you can easily alter crowd behavior in Cyberpunk 2077. Apart from this, you can also download a Third Person mod. This mod, as the name gives out, lets you play the game in the third person. There are several other mods available in the game. You can check out the list of best Cyberpunk 2077 mods.