Plunder was one of the most sought-after game modes back in Call of Duty: Warzone. It made a comeback recently during the latest Season 3 update in Warzone 2. Plunder Mode can only be played in quads and also has unlimited respawns. So what are the new changes in Season 3’s Plunder Mode? We will tell you about all the new rewards, and in-game events. Here is a guide on how to play Plunder in Warzone 2 Season 3.
How to Play & Win Plunder in Warzone 2 (Tips to Earn Money Fast)
If you want to play and win in Plunder Mode, then you will need to collect either $2 million in cash or have the highest cash among enemy teams when the timer runs out. You can earn money in Plunder by eliminating players and picking up their cash, completing contracts, participating in events, and clearing Strongholds and Blacksites in Warzone 2. Along with that, you can also loot supply boxes and collect loose money lying around in houses to earn more cash in Plunder.
As you collect more cash while playing Plunder, you will become the center of attraction on the Al Mazrah map. Your location will be revealed to everyone on the Tac map. This will put you at risk of being ambushed by enemy quads. If you don’t want to lose your cash to enemy operators, then keep depositing money regularly at Cash Deposit Helipads or a Cash Deposit Balloon. And even if you die at the hands of an enemy player, you can always respawn and claim vengeance by reclaiming your cash from the same opponent. That is the single most important cause of why COD players love playing Plunder as you can always respawn until the match ends. However, you can also improve your chances of winning a Plunder match by spending some of your cash at Buy Stations. Here are the newly introduced items:
New Items at Buy Stations
- Discount Card: Receive 10% cashback on all purchases.
- Life Insurance: Keep 50% of the Cash even if you get eliminated.
- Angel Investor: Receive an exclusive contract that offers better cash rewards and also a free UAV.
All Events in Plunder Warzone 2 Season 3
- Blood Money: Earn double cash for a limited period while eliminating and looting Enemy Operators.
- Cannon Fodder: [[REDACTED]]
- Choke Hold: A circle of gas will spawn when the match is about to turn into a stalemate or runs too long.
- Contractor: Earn double Cash for completing any Contract.
- Heat: Black Sites and Strongholds will award 5x the normal rewards.
- Money Siphon: ATMs will offer unlimited Cash Withdrawals for a limited amount of time.
You will be able to earn nine different rewards while playing Plunder mode in Warzone 2. These can be earned by killing enemies, winning Plunder matches and other tasks. Some of the rewards include a Vehicle Camo, Calling Cards, Decals, and more.
That’s all you need to know about how to play and win in Plunder Mode Warzone 2. For the latest guides on Battle Royale and DMZ in Season 3 Reloaded, head to our COD Warzone 2 section.